Register below if you bought a qualifying pizza meal deal from
the pizza counter in a participating ASDA store and want to claim your
£5.49 Sky Store Online Movie Voucher to enjoy a movie night in!
How does it work?
If you purchased a qualifying pizza meal deal from the pizza counter
in a participating ASDA store between 29th April 2021 – 1st August 2021,
you’re eligible to claim a Sky Store Online Movie Voucher. You must claim
the offer within 7 days of purchasing your pizza meal deal,
otherwise your claim will be declined.
You’ll need to complete the registration form below submitting the
Name – so we can identify you during the validation process.
Valid email address – we’ll need this to send you your reward.
Proof of purchase – A photo of your receipt. Must clearly show
purchase date, the receipt number and the pizza meal deal purchase
which will display as ‘£5 Counters Deal’ on your receipt.
Click here for an example of what must be visible.
Once submitted, we’ll review your submission and send you an email
to let you know if your claim’s been accepted or rejected.
If your redemption is successful, we will email you a link to access your
Sky Store Online Movie Voucher and instructions on how to use it.
This link and your Sky Store Online Movie Voucher is valid for 7 days.
How do I use my Sky Store Online Movie Voucher?
The Sky Store Online Movie Voucher is worth £5.49, so you can choose
a movie to rent and watch online or on the Sky Store app. The voucher
cannot be used for purchases made on a Sky+HD box or a Sky Q box.
Send to Sky Box’ is not available on rental titles. You can choose to pay
extra for a Buy & Keep or Sky Store Premiere movie. Also, if you have an
LG Smart TV, NOW TV/Roku box or Chromecast device you can watch
the movie on your TV.
Please note only one Sky Store Online Movie Voucher is issued per approved receipt.
If you have purchased more than one meal deal via the same receipt,
we cannot issue multiple vouchers.
A scanned image or photo of your purchase receipt or documents is required. This needs to clearly show the date when you made the purchase, the receipt number and the pizza meal deal purchase which will display as ‘£5 Counters Deal’ on your receipt. Without this information visible we cannot accept your registration. Please note only JPEG or PNG will be accepted. Click here to view an example of what must be clearly visible on your receipt.
Drag files here or browse
[[ error ]]
Movie Nights In – Privacy Notice
Asda is all about you – our customers and colleagues, our suppliers and our business partners – so we truly value our relationship with you and the trust you place in us. Respect for the Individual is at the heart of all we do, so we do take our responsibilities to each one of you, regarding your Privacy and Personal Information, very seriously.
This notice applies to customers taking part in our “Move Nights In” promotion, where customers are able to receive a free Sky Movie when they purchase selected deals from our Pizza counter. Read this notice in conjunction with Asda’s Privacy Notice at https://www.asda.com/privacy
What is Personal Information?
Personal Information (also known as personal data) is any information that identifies someone and any information that relates to that identified person. For example, if you have an Asda online account, your name and email address are information that identifies you, and your orders are information that relate to you.
Who is the Controller of your Personal Information?
The Controller of your Personal Information is Asda Stores Limited (with registered address at Asda House, Great Wilson Street, Leeds, LS11 5AD) unless we tell you otherwise. Contact Us for details on how to contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any questions or concerns about our handling of your Personal Information, or if you wish to make a complaint.
If you choose to redeem a voucher code at the Sky Store, Sky is the controller of the Personal Information associated your Sky account – see their website for their own Privacy Notice and further information.
What Personal Information do we collect about you and how do we use it?
Categories of data
Legal Basis for Processing
To provide you with a unique voucher code to redeem at the Sky Store.
To resolve any issues or problems you may encounter when participating in this promotion
Where possible, we also try to anonymise information so that individuals can’t be identified from it. An example of this is what we call Customer Insight. We analyse data about how our customer responded to this promotion, and use this to help us improve our promotions in the future. However, we don’t need to know who these customers are to do this, we just need to know information such as how many bought certain products at certain times for example. So, instead of just putting all of our customers’ information together and analysing it, we first remove the pieces of information that could identify them, such as names, contact details, addresses and so on.
Where we rely on legitimate interests, we have carefully assessed our legitimate business interests and the potential impact on you to ensure that your Privacy and rights are protected. If you would like to understand more about how we have assessed our legitimate business interests, please get in touch via the Contact Us page.
Where do we collect your Personal Information from?
We collect this Personal Information directly from you, when you enter your details to receive your voucher code.
We do not buy or sell your Personal Information.
Who do we share it with?
We have controls to limit access to your Personal Information to:
- Individual colleagues who need it to do their job, such as dealing with enquiries and complaints;
- Select business partners, including:
- Our partner in this activity TLC, who organise this promotion on our behalf.
- Our parent company Walmart Inc., who need it to provide services to us, such as maintaining our computer systems
- Technology providers, such as those who host of our technology platforms or provide technical services.
If requested, and where it is required or permitted by law, we may provide Personal Information to:
- Official bodies, such as government agencies, local authorities, regulators and the police, who are authorised to request Personal Information where it is necessary for their lawful purposes;
- Asda’s advisers, including lawyers, insurers, accountants and auditors;
- Other organisations such as law firms or insurance companies acting on behalf of individuals, who may request CCTV or other evidence containing Personal Information, to support a claim in relation to an incident or accident involving their client at an Asda site.
If you would like to understand more detail about which trusted third parties we may share your Personal Information with, please get in touch with us using the Contact Us page.
Where is your Personal Information kept, processed and accessed from?
Some of our computer systems, including our websites, are operated by our parent company Walmart Inc. in the United States or by other companies contracted to provide services to Asda that operate in countries outside the UK or EU. So some of your Personal Information is stored and processed overseas, in the following countries: United States of America (USA), South Africa, India and Turkey.
Because the law in some of these countries does not provide the same level of protection as UK and EU law, we put in place data transfer agreements (which are considered appropriate safeguards) with Walmart and each company that processes Personal Information outside of the UK.
These agreements require that, wherever your Personal Information is held, it is protected to the same high standard as required by law in the UK. If you’d like to know more about our Data Transfer Agreements, Contact Us.
How long will we keep your Personal Information for?
Unless otherwise stated, we will keep your Personal Information for three months beyond the end of the promotional period then we will securely delete it.
We do need to keep some anonymous information for longer than this, such as the number of vouchers issued, so we can analyse it to identify trends and changes in activity and buying habits. We remove all names, contact details and any other information that identify individual customers, so it’s all just anonymous numbers and data.
How do we protect and secure your Personal Information?
We use security measures, including physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information. These measures include encryption, security certificates, access controls, information security technologies, policies, procedures and other information security measures to help protect your Information.
When designing or implementing new computer systems and processes we look at ways to identify and mitigate potential security risks and then monitor and test our security systems to help protect your Personal Information.
How can I exercise my Privacy Rights?
Personal Information is just that – it’s personal, and it’s yours. So we want to make sure that it’s easy for you to take control of it and exercise your legal rights. This Privacy Notice tells you all about how we collect and process your Personal Information, and why we are allowed to do so.
If you want to know more about your Privacy Rights and how to make a Rights Request, simply contact us by emailing us at email@example.com or in writing at Data Protection, Asda House, Great Wilson Street, Leeds, LS11 5AD. Or find out more about your rights here
TLC's website and websites we operate and administer on behalf of our clients places Cookies on your computer.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer or mobile device by websites. They store preferences and other information to allow you to use the website efficiently and also provide information on how websites are used. Some cookies are essential for the website to function, others are optional.
With most Internet Browsers, you can erase Cookies from your computer hard drive, block all Cookies, or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. Further details on removing Cookies is available on www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that removing or blocking Cookies may interfere with your full use of our sites.
We use session Cookies to store information that are essential for the website to function. This includes Cookies that store code validation and reward information. These Cookies expire when you terminate your browser session.
These Cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These Cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these Cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
Google stores the information collected by the cookies on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Unless you opt-out of the Google Cookie, by using this site you consent to the use of the Google Cookie and any information generated by Google Analytics.
What first party Cookies does this site use?
This site does not use any third party Cookies.
If you would like more information on the Cookies used by our site (and any other site) you can do so from within your web browser by following these steps: www.wikihow.com/View-Cookies
Legal ground for Cookies collecting personal information
Where consent is required for Cookies to be placed on your computer, TLC's use and storage of personal information relating to you provided by the Cookies is based on your consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time by updating your Cookie settings and contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where consent is not needed for cookies to be placed on your computer (for example, where a cookie is needed for the operation of our website), the use and storage of any personal information provided by the cookies will be based on legitimate interests. The legitimate interests we are pursuing are the operation of our website and promotion of TLC.
ASDA Movie Nights In Campaign Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials for the ASDA Movie Nights In campaign. Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Asda Stores Limited, Southbank, Great Wilson St, Leeds LS11 5AD, UK
Administrator: TLC UK Marketing Ltd, 54 Baker Street, London, W1U 7BU.
- Promotional Period: 00:01 Thursday 29th April 2021 to 23:59 Sunday 1st August 2021.
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
To be eligible to claim, customers must have purchased a qualifying pizza meal deal (as defined in clause 3) during the promotional period from an ASDA store. Offer not available for meal deal purchases made online at https://groceries.asda.com.
Customers must retain their receipt/proof of purchase and then register their claim (as defined in clause 5). Current valid email address required. Internet access required.
- The qualifying pizza meal deal includes 2 pizza’s and a drink purchased over the counter in an Asda store. Products in offer: Medium Thin & Crispy Stone baked and Deep Pan Pizzas in any 4 topping flavour or 4 topping Create Your Own. Pizza’s £3 each. Includes Coca Cola 1.25L each, Diet Coke and Coca-Cola Zero Sugar 1.75L each, FANTA 1.5L each. Drinks £1.88 to £2.10 each. Available in selected stores, subject to availability.
- The Reward: A Sky Store Online Movie Voucher, for use on www.skystore.com/redeem or the Sky Store app. The credit value for each voucher is £5.49. SkyiD account required, if a customer does not have an account they will be required to register by providing their full name and email address.
- How to participate:
- Once a customer has purchased their pizza meal deal within the promotional period they must visit the promotional website within 7 days of their purchase to register their claim.
- Claimants must visit www.movienightsin.co.uk and complete the following registration information:
- Full name
- Current valid email address
- Upload a clear image or scan of their purchase receipt/proof of purchase. The date of purchase, the receipt number and the pizza meal deal purchase must be clearly visible and identifiable. Date of purchase must be during the Promotional Period only.
- Once submitted, an email will be sent to customer via the email address provided on entry within 24 hours informing them whether their claim has been accepted or rejected.
- If the claim is successful, customers will be emailed a link to access their Sky Store Online Movie Voucher and instructions on how to use it. The link and the Sky Store Online Movie Voucher is valid for 7 days.
- If your claim is deemed unsuccessful, you will be notified via email and can attempt to claim again.
- The Sky Store Online Movie Voucher may be redeemed at Sky Store to credit your account with £5.49. Sky Store Online Movie Vouchers may only be redeemed and spent on either the Sky Store website located at www.skystore.com/redeem, or on the Sky Store app on your compatible Roku box or Android device. The Sky Store Online Movie Voucher cannot be used for purchases made on a Sky+HD box or a Sky Q box. However, Buy & Keep purchases made using redeemed Vouchers can be sent to your box. Send to Sky Box’ is not available on rental titles.
- To redeem a Voucher, you must have a SkyiD account and have accepted Sky Store terms and conditions. These terms apply in addition to Sky Store terms and conditions and in the event of any conflict, these terms prevail.
- The Sky Store Online Movie Voucher is valid for 7 days. Once expired, the Voucher will be invalid and cannot be extended, replaced or refunded. It is not replaceable if lost or stolen and no refund will be given.
- To redeem online:
- Simply go to www.skystore.com/redeem
- Enter your Voucher code and click ‘Redeem’
- Sign up or sign in (you don’t have to be a Sky TV customer)
- Choose your movie and watch online, on your favourite devices or select DVD or Blu-ray to receive a copy in the post too.
- When redeemed, the Voucher will credit your account with a value in the local currency and all purchases will be made using your available balance. When you make a purchase, the cost will be deducted from the value held in your account and if there is any difference between the cost of the purchase and the value in your account, you will need to pay this amount.
- Once added to your account, you will have 12 months in which to use your credit balance before the balance is removed from your account. Any unused balances are not redeemable for cash or transferable and will not be returned to you (unless we are required to by law).
- Each Sky Store Online Movie Voucher is considered to have been redeemed once successfully applied to the account on Sky Store. Each Voucher may only be used once, repeated attempts to use the same Voucher will not be successful. You cannot re-load or top-up Vouchers.
- The Sky Store Online Movie Voucher is for your own personal, non-commercial use. There is no cash alternative; Sky Store Online Movie Voucher is not transferable and may not be re-sold.
- The Sky Store Online Movie Voucher remains the property of Sky UK Limited.
- Sky is not responsible for any Vouchers that are lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
- Sky Store’s general terms and conditions apply; https://www.skystore.com/n/lbtc/legal-bits/terms-and-conditions. Sky UK Limited reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless your residential address is in Scotland, when Scottish law applies or in the Republic of Ireland, when Irish law applies.
- Are not an eligible customer (as defined in clause 1 above);
- Have not claimed your Reward within the allotted deadline;
- Have not used your Reward within the allotted deadline following the conditions specified;
- Have failed in any way to otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions and corresponding partner Terms and Conditions as determined by The Promoter or the Administrator in its sole discretion.